The Queensland Government will release Round 2 of their Covid-19 Small Business Adaption Grant Program on 1 July 2020.
Round 1 was released in late May 2020 and was over subscribed and closed within just a couple of days.
The available grant amount is a minimum of $2,000 and up to a maximum of $10,000 per eligible small or micro business.
The objective of this program is to support small businesses subject to closure or highly impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown restrictions announced by the Queensland Government, to adapt and sustain their operations, and build resilience.
The program aims to see small and micro businesses:
- prepare for the safe resumption of trading in the post COVID-19 recovery
- access digital technologies to rebuild business operations and transition to a new way of doing business
- respond to online opportunities, where possible, to sustain employment and maintain potential for longer-term growth
- upskill and reskill business owners and staff to benefit from new technologies or business models
- embrace business diversification to adapt and sustain operations
- create or retain employment.
Click here for more details and to check your eligibility.
Don’t delay. Over 10,000 applications were submitted within just 3 days for Round 1 and this was without any warning of the grant launch.
Round 2 open 1 July 2020. Click here for more details and to check your eligibility.